Google Drive is a convenient and reliable place to store files. Your videos, photos and documents will never be lost and will always be available to you from your phone, tablet or computer. In addition, you can allow other users to view, edit or comment on your files and folders.
Google Drive allows you to:
- Keep documents in a safe place and open them on any device
- Find files by their name and contents
- Share files and folders with other users
- Quickly browse your content
- Grant the right to view, edit or comment
- Quickly find recently opened files
- View information about files and the history of their changes
- Work with files without an Internet connection
- Scan printed documents using the camera on the device
- View photos and videos from Google Photos
Each Google Account user has 15 GB of free storage available for Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. If you need more space, you can get a premium subscription by purchasing it in the app. A subscription starts at $ 1.99 per month for 100 GB (price varies by region).