WhatsApp is the world’s most popular alternative messenger for smartphones. About 300 million people worldwide use this program every day, sending free messages, photos and videos.
The main feature of the program is that it works on all major operating systems – Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and is tied to your phone number, which becomes a login. Accordingly, as soon as you register, you will immediately see all your friends who, like you, use WhatsApp.
- FREE SERVICE. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G / 3G / 2G / EDGE or WiFi, if available) to exchange messages and calls with friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for messages or calls. * WhatsApp does not charge a monthly fee.
- SENDING MEDIA FILES. Send and receive photos, videos, documents and voice messages.
- FREE CALLS. Call your friends and family for free using the WhatsApp Call feature, even if they are in another country. * WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection, not the voice minutes of your plan. (Note. Data charges may apply. Contact your service provider for information. Calls to 112 and other emergency numbers cannot be made through WhatsApp.)
- GROUP CHATS. Group chats help you easily keep in touch with friends and relatives.
- WHATSAPP WEB. You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages directly from your computer’s browser.
- WITHOUT INTERNATIONAL RATES. WhatsApp does not charge extra for sending messages abroad. Chat with friends around the world and don’t overpay for international SMS. *
- WITHOUT LOGINS AND PASSWORDS. Why remember another username and password? WhatsApp uses your phone number just like SMS, and integrates perfectly with your existing address book.