Opera is a popular Internet browser from Norwegian developers, which has been successfully adapted to mobile devices running Android and supports a wide range of web standards. Opera is among the top 3 most popular browsers in the world, successfully competing with giants such as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
After installing the browser on a mobile device, the user enters the well-known express panel with a set of default site icons – Google, Google+, Gmail, Yandex and more. On the sides of the express panel are “Recommendations” and the history of the web pages you have visited. “Recommendations” – a news feed that Opera creates from various Internet resources. The news feed can be customized to your taste – specify the region for searching for information, language, select the display of news of interesting topics (cars, sports, fashion, life, etc.), but it is impossible to select resources for searching for information. On the express panel itself, you can create both bookmarks of sites and thematic folders – for this you need to drag one icon onto the second and they will be packed into one folder, which can be called a convenient name. To add open sites to the express panel, simply click on the “+” symbol on the left side of the site address. The address bar, as in many other browsers, is combined with the search bar. The standard search engine in Opera is Google, but it can be switched to Yandex, Amazon and others.
- BEST CONNECTION. Stay connected even with poor call quality by switching to compression mode
- ENTERTAINMENT. Download music and movies from the network using the built-in download manager
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. Visit any page on the Internet without saving history, in incognito mode
- INSPIRATION. The “Recommendations” function allows you to read the latest news from leading magazines and newspapers directly in your browser
- FAVORITES. Thanks to the visual express panel, your favorite sites are always grouped together and easily accessible